Senior Developer – .Net Core, AZURE, ARM Templates, Azure CLI, Azure Service Bus, Key Vaults, Azure AD, App Service, Service Fabric, Azure Storage.
REMOTE – £95,000 plus 10-15% bonus plus benefits
Working in a DevOps team, this role translates business needs and functional designs into functioning software or technology designs and deliver/develop common foundation architecture components that conform to known successful patterns, and that support evolution toward the future-state architecture.
* Participate in development & support of applications.
* Mentoring junior developers of the team
* Implementation of solutions based upon OO, DRY and SOLID principles.
* Design of Micro Services based on re-use and scalability.
* Review and provide quality control for technology delivery teams (e.g. design/code review).
* Document technical design and analysis work.
* Assist with migration of applications to Azure.
* Develop and Support applications in Azure.
* Work in a DevOps team – will involve being available on call and supporting out of office hours.
Skills and Experience:
Sound commercial experience in the following:
* Azure CLI / Service Bus / Azure AD
* .Net CORE
* Continuous integration and automated deployments within TFS/VSTS (Azure Devops).
* Automated testing.
* SQL Server and Transact-SQL.
* Experience and knowledge of Webservices & Web API.
* Design and development of N-tier, SOA & Microservice applications.
* Experienced in Full Life Cycle Development (Agile preferred).
* Knowledge and practical application of Design Patterns and Practises.
* Understanding of design documentation, UML, Entity Relationship Diagramming etc.
- City of London, London
- £90000 - £95000 per annum + bonus + extensive benefits
- Posted Date: